This is why we wear seatbelts....

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Default RE: This is why we wear seatbelts....

dont be ****ed up, RIP to those who died in that accident............ [X(]

Old 06-07-2006, 05:56 PM

If only there were a way to vote a Mod/Admin into Post Apporval. [>:]

Old 06-07-2006, 08:23 PM

ORIGINAL: mysterio2099

Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it can't happen EMonz. Show some respect. If you want to talk about them dying and how it would never happen to you, do it where one of their friends are not posting (Amber). Jesus.
Ok think this threw, on a highway it takes stupidity usually to hydroplain period the highways are designed to have water run off the road for a reason back roads a little different now we are talking crossing a highway median right? that is most cases 50 yards of grass. You HAVE to be FLYING to loose controll enough to not stop before the other side. Im never once said this cant happen to me but chances are it wont because I dont drive retarded, and ill admitt when I was 17 I used to but that is far passed in my life.

As far as I see this I always say why should I feel bad because someone does something retarded? Just like the other thread where a member here crashed his eclipse from "hydroplaining" you think he was going fast? id say a good amout of speed to do that damage do I feel bad, no not at all. If my friend dies in a car from being stupid will I feel bad for them not at all, but I will be hurt by it. You gotta see it as a you get what you ask for type thing (no disrespect intended here) Its like saying poor me my friend drove home drunk and died you know what I mean? I have no remorse on that stuff espeically when other peoples lives are at risk too. These kids almost kill 6 people. If one of those 6 others were your family you would be on the total opposite side and think as I am.

Im not trying to be disrespectful but I can see why anyone would think so. I just will not feel bad when things like this happen to people who are being idiots behind the wheel. Chances are these kids were going really fast in order to loose controll that bad. Next time there is a massive rain storm and your on the highway driving look at how fast you are going in compaison to the limit I bet it will be slower and there is a reason for that. Im all for having fun in cars and having a fast car to play with but there is a difference between safe and stupid, and I just cant see it possible these two were going the speed limit or around it and ending up with this result.

Now that I tried to explain my side I am sorry if you lost a friend but I dont feel bad about it. I feel bad for all families involved. I just hope some people take a lesson learned out of these things that is all

Old 06-07-2006, 08:25 PM

If only there were a way to vote a Mod/Admin into Post Apporval. [>:]
oh what put me on PA? and howmany times have i helped you out or what ever on this site. I put up with every thing you do and say about us mainly because I dont care if you hate me or like me lol. its not like you leave Off topic ever anyways.

Old 06-07-2006, 08:31 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it can't happen EMonz. Show some respect. If you want to talk about them dying and how it would never happen to you, do it where one of their friends are not posting (Amber). Jesus.
Ok think this threw, on a highway it takes stupidity usually to hydroplain period the highways are designed to have water run off the road for a reason back roads a little different now we are talking crossing a highway median right? that is most cases 50 yards of grass. You HAVE to be FLYING to loose controll enough to not stop before the other side. Im never once said this cant happen to me but chances are it wont because I dont drive retarded, and ill admitt when I was 17 I used to but that is far passed in my life.

As far as I see this I always say why should I feel bad because someone does something retarded? Just like the other thread where a member here crashed his eclipse from "hydroplaining" you think he was going fast? id say a good amout of speed to do that damage do I feel bad, no not at all. If my friend dies in a car from being stupid will I feel bad for them not at all, but I will be hurt by it. You gotta see it as a you get what you ask for type thing (no disrespect intended here) Its like saying poor me my friend drove home drunk and died you know what I mean? I have no remorse on that stuff espeically when other peoples lives are at risk too. These kids almost kill 6 people. If one of those 6 others were your family you would be on the total opposite side and think as I am.

Im not trying to be disrespectful but I can see why anyone would think so. I just will not feel bad when things like this happen to people who are being idiots behind the wheel. Chances are these kids were going really fast in order to loose controll that bad. Next time there is a massive rain storm and your on the highway driving look at how fast you are going in compaison to the limit I bet it will be slower and there is a reason for that. Im all for having fun in cars and having a fast car to play with but there is a difference between safe and stupid, and I just cant see it possible these two were going the speed limit or around it and ending up with this result.

Now that I tried to explain my side I am sorry if you lost a friend but I dont feel bad about it. I feel bad for all families involved. I just hope some people take a lesson learned out of these things that is all

Amen.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:41 PM

After all that, all I have to say is -- You don't know if they were going fast or not. I hydroplaned going under 30. So shut your face, you don't have a clue about the accident and you don't have the right to sit here and call Amber's friends stupid.

I get what you're saying, but as I said before... you don't have a clue about the accident.

As for putting you on post approval...sure you've helped me out, and I am thankfull.. but I still wouldn't mind seeing you disappear for a few days like I have

Old 06-07-2006, 10:01 PM

After all that, all I have to say is -- You don't know if they were going fast or not. I hydroplaned going under 30. So shut your face, you don't have a clue about the accident and you don't have the right to sit here and call Amber's friends stupid.

I get what you're saying, but as I said before... you don't have a clue about the accident.

As for putting you on post approval...sure you've helped me out, and I am thankfull.. but I still wouldn't mind seeing you disappear for a few days like I have
Dude think about what I am saying...There is no way possible to hydroplain and loose control of your car that bad without speed involded. oh and so you know you have to be going 30MPH and above to hydroplain so under 30 I doubt it unless you in a lotus or go cart lol. I am not caller her "friends" stupid I said people who drive stupid. I really could careless about them honestly they in no way affected my life but I wanted my point to be known.

No matter how you look at it speed was involved im sure it was 70MPH or more. you say ok well the limit is 55-70 depending where and we all drive 70 but in bad rain like I said look at your speed youll be at least 10MPH less.

You want me to disappear because someone had to put you on PA? I did once for a reason which has gone and passed sang I have no idea why he did. Even If I wasnt a mod there is nothing against me to put me on PA. Im not trying to disrespet Amber at all just stating my feeling toward the whole story. I garentee if it was anyone else here but Amber you would be on the other side of it, you just follow her around and go with what ever she wants you too which doesnt bother me but what can you do lol

Old 06-07-2006, 10:28 PM

You don't get it do you? I.. me.. mysterio.. hydroplaned at 30 mph and almost died.. you dont HAVE to be going 70+ mph... don't you get it? Just because you think you have to go 70+ mph doesn't mean they WERE going that fast. I've cruised at 50 in rain and didn't hydroplane.. why did I hydroplane going 30 that one time? Hell if I know, but it happened! So I I'm not saying they were speeding or driving stupid (as you do).. they died.. that's all i know. I am friends with Amber, so I'm not going to trash talk how her friends died, or sit here and talk about how they must have been driving stupid for this to happen.

Also.. a median being 50 YARDS LONG?.. you need to get a measuring tape my friend.. Interstate medians aren't even that wide. Or medians here on a 4 lane highway are about 10 yards wide, MAX. A car could fly over that in a second.

JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT DIED... you've said it enough!

Old 06-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

Dude think about what I am saying...There is no way possible to hydroplain and loose control of your car that bad without speed involded. oh and so you know you have to be going 30MPH and above to hydroplain so under 30 I doubt it unless you in a lotus or go cart lol. I am not caller her "friends" stupid I said people who drive stupid. I really could careless about them honestly they in no way affected my life but I wanted my point to be known.

No matter how you look at it speed was involved im sure it was 70MPH or more. you say ok well the limit is 55-70 depending where and we all drive 70 but in bad rain like I said look at your speed youll be at least 10MPH less.

You want me to disappear because someone had to put you on PA? I did once for a reason which has gone and passed sang I have no idea why he did. Even If I wasnt a mod there is nothing against me to put me on PA. Im not trying to disrespet Amber at all just stating my feeling toward the whole story. I garentee if it was anyone else here but Amber you would be on the other side of it, you just follow her around and go with what ever she wants you too which doesnt bother me but what can you do lol
[sm=exactly.gif][sm=owned.gif] Thats great! Its all so true

Old 06-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Banned

You don't get it do you? I.. me.. mysterio.. hydroplaned at 30 mph and almost died.. you dont HAVE to be going 70+ mph... don't you get it? Just because you think you have to go 70+ mph doesn't mean they WERE going that fast. I've cruised at 50 in rain and didn't hydroplane.. why did I hydroplane going 30 that one time? Hell if I know, but it happened! So I I'm not saying they were speeding or driving stupid (as you do).. they died.. that's all i know. I am friends with Amber, so I'm not going to trash talk how her friends died, or sit here and talk about how they must have been driving stupid for this to happen.

Also.. a median being 50 YARDS LONG?.. you need to get a measuring tape my friend.. Interstate medians aren't even that wide. Or medians here on a 4 lane highway are about 10 yards wide, MAX. A car could fly over that in a second.

JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT DIED... you've said it enough!

O GOD Why didnt you!!!!

Quick Reply: This is why we wear seatbelts....