2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

big problem with turbo what should i do?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Default RE: big problem with turbo what should i do?

ORIGINAL: jerusry

ok, well i installed the mbc on my car the way you told me to. and i didnt have a boost guage yet, but i drove down the street and mbc fully open... and fully closed and there was no difference in either and it is running the same as without the mbc!i dunno what to do! this sucks... hey, DSMTalonAWD51.... do ya think if i gave you a few bucks for gas and whatever that you might be able to come down here to el cajon and try to solve my P.O.S. problem... cuz it is really hard to communicate what is going on w/ my car online... and i would prefer someone that knows about this stuff, to drive my car and figure it out... that would really help me and my being and idiot a lot![>:]
i think you should take it to somebody who knows what they are doing. there is no reason to use a MBC without a boost gauge.

Old 11-03-2005, 06:44 PM

i am going to put in the boost guage tomorrow... but i was just adressing the issue that the mbc... had no effect on the boost the way it is hooed up... so i wanted to see if someone in my area that knows about these cars could come help me out with it.

Old 11-04-2005, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: eclipsed4u

ORIGINAL: jerusry

ok, well i installed the mbc on my car the way you told me to. and i didnt have a boost guage yet, but i drove down the street and mbc fully open... and fully closed and there was no difference in either and it is running the same as without the mbc!i dunno what to do! this sucks... hey, DSMTalonAWD51.... do ya think if i gave you a few bucks for gas and whatever that you might be able to come down here to el cajon and try to solve my P.O.S. problem... cuz it is really hard to communicate what is going on w/ my car online... and i would prefer someone that knows about this stuff, to drive my car and figure it out... that would really help me and my being and idiot a lot![>:]
i think you should take it to somebody who knows what they are doing. there is no reason to use a MBC without a boost gauge.
There's no POINT to running a MBC with no gauge. You'll not know what you're doing and where it's set without the gauge.