3rd Generation This includes all Eclipses built from 2000-2005

Horn and clutch problem please help

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Default Horn and clutch problem please help

I bought my car was which was in an accident on the front right hand side, but i had to replace both airbags and now my horn doesn't work i don’t know if this problem occurred before where the horn worked or not. Either way when i open the car i sometimes hear the clicking noise from the black fuse (guessing the relay) i was wondering if its a connection problem? also if you know the diagram to connect the horn i can check myself. Please help me out on this.
I read up some of the previous postings but i haven’t seemed to find my particular problem. I recently got a stage 2 fidanza clutch and lightweight flywheel. it struggles to get into first gear. When i’m driving i can shift perfectly no problem, but when im fully stopped and i try to put in on first it doesn’t click in smoothly. This happens when i reverse too. It almost feels like the teeth are off or something.
OH yah it also makes a humming noise when i rev a bit more from stop to moving. When i bled the clutch fluid it went away a bit but it comes once in a while, Only when i rev a little bit. Some mechanics tell me its the clutch but its brand new. Others tell me that the clutch isn’t releasing properly. Can anyone help me on this please.