Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

Tinted Tails

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Default Tinted Tails

Hey guys. First post here. Looks like a great site you have here!

My question is a bit out of the ordinary i suppose. I am a member of a few other forums where i have been selling tinted tail lights privately through PM. While on one of my forums, a member from a evo site attempted to contact me through another member. I cant remember his name, i believe is may have mevolant or to the like, but i cannot find him on here. I ask because he was interested in tails, but due to a recent job relocation i was unable to complete the transaction, and have since lost his contact info. i was hoping he was on this forum, and would see this.

I told him i would provide him with pictures. I will just go ahead and post them here. If any of you are intersted in having me tint for you, what i do is use a translucent black liquid tint solution. i then take the tails (or corner markers or third brake light, basically any lens) and dip it into the solution up to 3 times. this gives a very good effect. the lenses are then wet sanded down and then clear coated. They are then wet sanded again and then buffed and polished. Like i said, here are the pictures. if you are interested, please PM me. i dont much money on these, if any. I just do it in my spare time for something to do. On with the pictures:

Old 05-26-2006, 10:45 PM
Default RE: Tinted Tails

it depends on where you are located, like i would love to have them done because i have a black eclipse.