MUST READ ALL OF IT, FOr all DSMERs

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 10:00 PM
Default MUST READ ALL OF IT, FOr all DSMERs

The Conscience of a dsmer Another one got caught today, it's all over the papers. "Teenager Arrested in high speed race", "racer Arrested after "improper acceleration" "... Damn kids. They're all alike. But did you, in your three-piece psychology and V8 mentality, ever take a look behind the eyes of the dsmer? Did you ever wonder what made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him? I am a tuner, enter my world... Mine is a world that begins with school... I'm smarter than most of the other kids, this n00b automotive crap they teach us bores me... Damn underachiever. They're all alike. I'm in junior high or high school. I've listened to teachers explain for the fifteenth time how to change the oil. I understand it. "No, Sir, its not a bad transmission or clutch, its crankwalk." Damn kid. What does he know about cars? They're all alike. I made a discovery today. I found a DSM. Wait a second, this is cool. Maybe it isnt the most reliable car. If it makes a mistake, it's because I got it into the 12's with 25 pounds of boost in under $2000. Not because it doesn't like me or feels threatened by me or thinks I'm a smart *** or doesn't like teaching and shouldn't be here...damn kid. All he does is work on that damn car. They're all alike. And then it happened. A door opened to a world. Rushing through quarter miles like heroin through an addict's veins, a clutch is let out, a revolution from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... high boost is found. "This is it... this is where I belong..." I know everyone here... even if I've never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all... Damn kid. greasy hands and bandaides again. They're all alike... You bet your *** we're all alike... we've been spoon-fed neons and hondas at school when we hungered for speed... the speed that we did attain was short and stopped by traffic. We've been dominated by mustangs, or ignored by the corvettes. The few that tune with safc and dsmlink found us willing pupils, but those few are like drops of water in the desert. This is our world now... the world of the wrench and the socket, the beauty of the ball-bearing turbo. We make use of a part from home depot without paying for high end expensive parts that could be dirt-cheap if dealerships werent run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals. We race.. and you call us criminals. We seek speed... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of tirelessly working on MY dsm, night and day, perfecting my launch, looking for that upper hand on the street and I think, not about whos slower, but who is faster? My crime is that of outracing you, something that you will never forgive me for. I am a dsmer, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.+++ThisIs2MuchBoost+++

TRUE TRUE TRUE

Old 01-31-2008, 10:43 PM
Default RE: MUST READ ALL OF IT, FOr all DSMERs

wow, im lazy and dont like to read long threads, but i did this one, it was good, and so true.. although i get frustrated WAY too easy to drive a DSM lol

Old 02-01-2008, 12:33 AM

Me likes

Old 02-01-2008, 03:39 AM

that was beautiful and poetic.
that just made my day.

Old 02-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Banned

Thats bad ***

Old 02-01-2008, 11:16 AM