Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Will my car still sound the same?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 12:25 PM
Default RE: Will my car still sound the same?

ORIGINAL: BEAT

I dont want to have a 500 ticket if a police or a State hear me from a mile away.

Remember I live in Massachusetts our Emission Law is just like California very very strict and there is no tint allowed on the driver and passenger side of the car only in the back and the tint should be light not very dark

They invented those Silencer because when a Real Race Car driver who uses his daiy car for racing need to suppress the loud sound when he is not racing.

People in Florida use Silencer and they don't have emission law they can even put one waymirror on their carsbecause there are no laws for those kind of tintwhenI see them on the Highways in Jacksonville and Daytona

believe me or not I dont care
I live in Ma. yet I have a heaviy modded Evo that is 10x louder than most cars on this site. I havent gotten stopped yet and I still have a passing sticker too. silencers look reatrded and yes those video clips are the sound of a ricer. were those cars fast cars whould you say? or just junk yark cars with straight pipes and morons videoing it like they sound cool? they are most def ricers and I would laugh if a car sounded like that driving by me and the driver made it sound like that on purpose.

that said who give a **** 5star is gone from here and not coming back so let it go

Old 12-23-2007, 12:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Catch22!

Checked my son's and it does not have a silencer, so we have ordered it just so we can get through the darned fix it ticket. I agree that they look funny, but it should get the car passed.

As for the blue headlights, that is an interesting question. Don't know the answer. Would assume as long as they are more white/blue you would be ok, police in Wisconsin use blue and red for emergency lights. Can;t have blueeven installed in your car.You can have red lights if you are part of a vol fire department.
alot of cars have blue lights now from the factory, called HIDs. My Evos are pretty blue for a stock car. I wouldnt worry about them unless his turn signals are not orange.

Old 12-23-2007, 02:10 PM

arent you in fl now mike?

Old 12-23-2007, 02:45 PM

ORIGINAL: WPSpyderGT01

arent you in fl now mike?
yup, got in last nigh round 5 ish.