Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

2010 Outlander Bluetooth Issue

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2018, 05:40 AM
Default 2010 Outlander Bluetooth Issue

Hi guys & girls

I just bought the wife a second hand Outlander Di-D and we are having a few issues with the Bluetooth so just wanted to ask if anyone can help please or point me in the right direction.

I've look on the internet and in the manual but cant seem to pin point what is wrong,Sat Nav and radio and all other things seems to work except the Bluetooth side of it, the steering wheel controls work vol up/down
on the radio or cd side, so i do all the usual phone Bluetooth is on when I get in car, I turn key press the speech button and also tried the call button,now I know you should get a beep or similar and then I can speak and say Bluetooth or setup but nothing happens at all there is no Bluetooth logo on the MMCS but i did find a phone icon but this is grayed out and when i press it I get System error message pop up ?

Also when I search on my phone it does not find the MMCS in devices just wanted to know if this is a known issues or if it is the module that has gone wrong but from what I was searching they dont seem to go wrong that often but knowing my luck it has lol.

Thanks in advance for any help

Jez