Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

2010 Outlander Sirius XM hookup

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 12:36 PM
Default 2010 Outlander Sirius XM hookup

I apologize if this is in the wrong thread. I am new.

I just bought a 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander ES and it does not have the SiriusXM head unit. So I got an external Sirius XM Radio, the Onyx ezr, and installed it. I could not find audio inputs like it ask for a green one, only red and white inputs and they will not work. I am connected through FM radio station and it works but is there a way to connect straight to the Outlander in not use FM transmission? Behind the glove box toward the right side is a white terminal that looks like it has at least six or eight pins. Could I hook into this? And if so what would I come off of the back of the SiriusXM radio with since it only has a plug type similar to headphone not a harness type connection?

Last edited by Sodisco420; 07-16-2018 at 12:37 PM. Reason: May be wrong thread
Old 07-20-2018, 08:16 PM
Default Any ideas

Originally Posted by Sodisco420
I apologize if this is in the wrong thread. I am new.

I just bought a 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander ES and it does not have the SiriusXM head unit. So I got an external Sirius XM Radio, the Onyx ezr, and installed it. I could not find audio inputs like it ask for a green one, only red and white inputs and they will not work. I am connected through FM radio station and it works but is there a way to connect straight to the Outlander in not use FM transmission? Behind the glove box toward the right side is a white terminal that looks like it has at least six or eight pins. Could I hook into this? And if so what would I come off of the back of the SiriusXM radio with since it only has a plug type similar to headphone not a harness type connection?

anybody got any possible ideas to my question?