2016 Outlander: Looking for elaborate information on Altering the Sound System - Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Old 01-07-2018, 03:42 PM
Default 2016 Outlander: Looking for elaborate information on Altering the Sound System

Hi, This is my first post happy to be here. Just from browsing I can see theres a nice community and im hoping to become a regular member here. Anyway, I'
m not too happy with the stock stereo system my 2016 AWD Outlander SE has. Does anyone have any links or details on how to keep the factory head unit and bypass the built in amplifier? OR how to run the output into an aftermarket amplifier? I would like to keep the factory interface, and backup camera in tact. (Unless theres better options with no headache) Any help by a seasoned member would be greatly appreciated.

Old 01-11-2018, 09:38 PM
Default Less Headaches

I have a 203 which I re-Vamped the stock system.........I have a 7'' touch screen MP5 receiver Double Din video player
a Viper keyless entry alarm w/ real time G.P.S. tracking
a D.V.R. auto switching day & night vision cctv + wireless capable camera.
a Kinetik BLU2400 AGM battery w/ a 250A ANL fuse block
- Driving my -
single 12'' Sundown Audio '' NightShade v.3 '' = 2500 WRMS } 3000 watts peak
Hifonics '' Zeus Elite '' 3350 RMS watt class D Monoblock Amp.
Full surround U.V. Ground F-X, Interior & Exterior plus Electroluminescent wires
Custom Elastolite paneling with Drivers.
LED cree headlights & Custom Demon eyes Blacklight Halo projectors & 4 mids + 4 indestructi ' 'Bose ''.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:03 PM

Check out crutchfield.com for the options on your Outlander