Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Chinese DVD / Radio / GPS Installation

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 11:48 AM
Smile Same bluetooth Issue

Hi Guys,

Are you still available on this forum or not !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got some problems with my bluetooth no one can hear me !!!

Is there any thing to review regarding that issue!!!!

Old 07-27-2009, 04:22 AM
ash

Sorry not been on for a while.

Don't think there is any configuration you can set. I can hear the caller without a problem and they seem to be able to hear me okay. I have been told that I sound if I'm talking in a cave, but they didn't have any problems understanding what I was saying and for me the microphone is on the other side.

Old 07-29-2009, 06:03 AM
Default radio

tttttt

Old 07-29-2009, 06:06 AM
Default Chinese radio

Hello,

I have the seem radio. No problems with installation.
I have igo 8.

Know somebody how to activate the bleutooth in the igo 8 program ?
I find some update files for igo 8.000 but cannot installed them. How to do?
I try to connect a tmc/rds receicer from GNS. It seems ok but working on this.

Tx for replys

Old 07-29-2009, 08:33 AM
Exclamation radio

Hi,

Have the seem unit, build in without any problems.
A few questions.

I have delivered igo 8.000.

So anybody know how to activate the bleutooth in igo8 ?
I dont get the software button in the program.

Is text to speech possible.

How to ugrade to 8.3xxxx?

I have upgrade the speedcam for europe but the audio warnings dot not work anymore.

tx for the reply

Old 07-30-2009, 01:27 PM
Default IGO support

If you need any support regarding IGO 8.0 You can go to this weblink
http://forum.ppcwarez.org/viewforum.php?f=255

I do have IGO AMIGO and it is working perfectly on the unit

For bluetooth running through IGO 8 search pccwarez for that.

Regards

Old 08-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Default She looks great but....

I fianlly got mine and the install and look is great but..

1. The night of install all was fine but the next day the Canbus was not turning the Rockford Fosgate system on or intermitentaly, checked all the connections and seems to be working fine now. Anyone else have this happen?

2. Callers tell me the blue tooth mic is very low and hard to understand. I think Mshokey has the same problem.

3. Any way to turn off CDD back up camera so the screen does to switch blue when the car is put into reverse? That goes for turning off the TV and AUX modes since I don't have either working.

4. Mshokey: Is your system loud at low volumes? Volume at 3 is a little too low and the volume jumps to a little too loud at voulme level 4. It's also either too much bass or not enough. I find no gain control. I've played with every possible adjustment I could find. I can't find a way to make the sound quality and flexability of the stock radio. Real equalizer setting would have been nice. How about you?

5. The display is great for the radio display, main menu, setup, cd and dvd BUT the screen is very pixlated for the GPS menues and even the GPS screens a bit too. Anyone else feel the same way?

6. I have Route 66 USA maps which the functions, menus and operation is not that great. Is Igo better?

7. No PTY :-( No broadcast information on the radio station name or the artist name or song name. This is just a matter of programming and really should have been included by the manufacturer. Unless someone can tell me how to turn it on.

Overall it a good trade off to the factory touch screen for the price: $471USD including Canbus, maps and shipping. The fit and look is great. The operating system seems a little minimal as far as options. It lacks the vestility it seems it could have for settings like a couple things I mentioned above but for my wife's car this will work to give the GPS touchsreen built in.

Old 08-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Cool Let's Handle That issue by issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"1. The night of install all was fine but the next day the Canbus was not turning the Rockford Fosgate system on or intermitentaly, checked all the connections and seems to be working fine now. Anyone else have this happen?"

No I haven't faced that problem

"2. Callers tell me the blue tooth mic is very low and hard to understand. I think Mshokey has the same problem."

Yes Callers told me that as well and I've contacted the manufacturer and he offered a replacement microphone to be sent to me with my next order or any nearby order !!!

"3. Any way to turn off CDD back up camera so the screen does to switch blue when the car is put into reverse? That goes for turning off the TV and AUX modes since I don't have either working."

I do have a CCD reverse camera installed as well (I haven't checked either AUX mode nor the TV)

"4. Mshokey: Is your system loud at low volumes? Volume at 3 is a little too low and the volume jumps to a little too loud at voulme level 4. It's also either too much bass or not enough. I find no gain control. I've played with every possible adjustment I could find. I can't find a way to make the sound quality and flexability of the stock radio. Real equalizer setting would have been nice. How about you?"

Yes My system is loud at about 05 to 06 !! usually I've had it loud at 16 to 18 on my original radio. But since I don't pay much attention to bass rock etc.. it is OK for me

"5. The display is great for the radio display, main menu, setup, cd and dvd BUT the screen is very pixlated for the GPS menues and even the GPS screens a bit too. Anyone else feel the same way?"

the display is 320*240 and it is fair for GPS where you need only to get directions and ways you are not going to keep looking at them while driving

"6. I have Route 66 USA maps which the functions, menus and operation is not that great. Is Igo better?"

Use IGO Amigo ..... it is much better

"7. No PTY :-( No broadcast information on the radio station name or the artist name or song name. This is just a matter of programming and really should have been included by the manufacturer. Unless someone can tell me how to turn it on."

I think you are referring to something called RDS and unfortunately it is not available for this unit

I hope I've answered all your questions .. What is annoying me so much is the bluetooth issue since both ash and gabry said that the caller can understand them clearly!!! Try to increase the volume of the bluetooth up to 15 or 18 it is not the same setting of radio volume.

see you

Old 08-12-2009, 04:24 AM

Look here (http://outlander.mforos.com/1350560/...toradio/?pag=8), post 155; is another aftermarket navigation system what I like me more that Witson unit

Old 08-12-2009, 09:02 AM
ash

The problem I have been having with losing the sound when the headlights switch on has now been sorted.

I took the car along to an electrical engineer who found that the problem was with one of the connectors in the harness. There was some type of manufacturing fault which resulted in a very small piece of metal touching two pins which was causing the problem.

Cost me £46.00 for his time, but system now works okay. I will see if the seller will be willing to reimburse the cost.

Quick Reply: Chinese DVD / Radio / GPS Installation