Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

ETACS options customization

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 08:58 AM

I did the same on an EVO. The restore to default configure your car as a C-Crosser. I had to take screenshot of my own evo configuration and replicate the same exact setting on the "broken" evo. This is the only way out. You need to find the default for your current model.

The engine will run fine since there is no impact on the engine ECU. However, I dont know for other system such as S-AWC etc...

Mart

Originally Posted by asidrave
well guys...im at wits end trying to restore what was done. here is a recap.

Diagbox 6.22 peugeot 4007....i accidently hit a program restore to default and it did the following:

abs warning
airbag warning
4wd lock warning
horn conformation on door lock/unlock by remote not working
door unlocking by touching the door handle not working
maybe other things i havent found yet

I installed lexia and pp2000 and tried the same things with no luck. Can anyone suggest what i can try? Car runs fine...if i have to i will bring my car back to the dealer and have them restore the ecu. im not in a rush to do that.

Old 09-21-2012, 02:50 PM

Can you print our your config in PP2000/Lexia? We can compare it to our cars...there is an option somewhere to dump the whole config to the printer.

Old 09-22-2012, 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Mart
I did the same on an EVO. The restore to default configure your car as a C-Crosser. I had to take screenshot of my own evo configuration and replicate the same exact setting on the "broken" evo. This is the only way out. You need to find the default for your current model.

The engine will run fine since there is no impact on the engine ECU. However, I dont know for other system such as S-AWC etc...

Mart
I had figured that is what happened as well. unfortunatly i font know anyone else with a Lancer GTS. Im hoping someone reads this and can help me out with a copy of the default settings.

Old 09-22-2012, 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by ivanz
Can you print our your config in PP2000/Lexia? We can compare it to our cars...there is an option somewhere to dump the whole config to the printer.
I will post the config once i get it. thanks for the suggestion.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by asidrave
I had figured that is what happened as well. unfortunatly i font know anyone else with a Lancer GTS. Im hoping someone reads this and can help me out with a copy of the default settings.
i got ya' bro. i'll try to have it printed out by tomorrow.

on a side note, i haven't checked in for a bit. looks like i got about 12 pages of catching up to do.

Old 09-24-2012, 08:01 AM

Thank you lordtygr......i also replied to your pm from houstonlancers.com

I will hopefully get the current settings today and post it...been a busy weekend

Old 09-24-2012, 10:02 AM
tcp
Default Sorry to jump into the middle of this looooong discussion

but is this what I need to turn off the TPMS in my 2007 LS Outie:

Lexia 3 V47 PP2000 V24 Diagbox 5.02 For Citroen Peugeot diagnostic Tool 5 Cables | eBay

Old 09-24-2012, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by tcp
but is this what I need to turn off the TPMS in my 2007 LS Outie:

Lexia 3 V47 PP2000 V24 Diagbox 5.02 For Citroen Peugeot diagnostic Tool 5 Cables | eBay
yes....

Old 09-28-2012, 07:32 PM

Well bad news today

The dealer could not reprogram back to factory defaults. The told me it would not reprogram unless there was an update from mitsubishi which would open up programming mode.

Old 09-29-2012, 02:04 PM

Vadimus
How we going with that program?

Quick Reply: ETACS options customization