Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Performance aftermarket components for Mitsubishi available in North America

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 09:28 AM

yeah i know i posted two posts of almost the same thing haha. im just really happy with my purchase.

im really sorry you guys are thinking this is a FAKE ploy to promote Colt-Speed Canada.

I will have pics posted soon you'll see.

by the way, i met the guys at Colt-Speed and they are one of the nicest people i've ever met.

i can't believe how much hate you guys have towards someone who is trying to help our Outlander community. be thankful that someone is doing this for us. otherwise you'd be ordering these parts yourself all they way in japan. and without these guys we will always have crappy parts from canadian tire

Old 04-08-2011, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Colt-Speed Ca
Hello,

Colt-Speed Canada stands behind it’s prices. We invite you to try (and please let us know if you are able) to get Colt-Speed products delivered anywhere in Canada for less money. Our prices are competitive, you can check the websites www.colt-speed.com or www.coltspeed.co.uk or www.japanparts.com and see it for yourself.

Is it really of any importance if a strut bar made by brand x for a Nissan is cheaper than a strut bar made by Colt-Speed for a Mitsubishi? Does that company make a tower bar for the RVR? Does the “unbelievable” company make bonnet dampers for the RVR?

Colt-Speed Canada should be very concerned if Canadians could get Genuine Colt-Speed Products in Canada, delivered anywhere in Canada, duties/freight included for less.

Granted, there are companies out there that make air intakes for the EVOX, but do they make one for the RVR? Or the Outlander? Is the carbon fibre heat shield hand crafted in Japan with GruppeM components? What other Japanese company focuses so intensely on one manufacturer? Please answer these questions if you can!

Ralliart (was) a company that focused so intensely and exclusively on Mitsubishi vehicles. Does Ralliart sell lowering springs for the RVR? What about the Outlander? What about a 6 piston front, 4 piston rear caliper, stainless steel brake lines, full hardware, full brake set for the Outlander? No. Colt-Speed does. Could you get a cheaper brake kit for a Nissan? Really, who cares? Was this not the Mitsubishi forum?!

Again, please look at pricing for Colt-Speed products in Japan for comparison. Please do not compare the prices for Rancho springs for your Ford Bronco when we are dealing with the Mitsubishi RVR.

We have heard feedback that the Colt-Speed engine cover is one of the best made and one of the most attractive (while being highly functional) engine covers on the market (btw it is made of aluminum and not plastic!). If you can get the cheap one for the ‘Vette to fit on your RVR (not recommended, even with duct-tape) then good luck with that. If it’s less expensive, but of no use to you, then of what use is that?

Matt M, we felt that some of your comments were inappropriate. (“…those people [Colt-Speed Canada Team] are smoking something…” implies that the Colt-Speed Canada Team was not in full control of it’s mental thinking faculty and were by extension using flawed judgment when calculating their pricing or when conducting their business practices – this type of comment we do not appreciate and will not tolerate. As for the comment “…somebody has to be smoking something to even think about paying those prices…” is in effect saying that all Colt-Speed customers, whether they be in Japan, the U.S.A. or Canada must be on the influence of drugs to choose to purchase Colt-Speed products. The staff at Colt-Speed Canada has taken offence to this remark, and views it as inappropriate.

Moving along though, if the springs are “just springs” then they should be in a Wal-Mart or other store close to you at a bargain basement blowout price.

If you have a difficult time finding Colt-Speed lowering springs for your RVR (irrelevant at this time about Nissan or Corvette components, as we are pretty sure that they are not designed for the RVR), and you would still like to purchase lowering springs for your RVR, then by all means contact us. If you can get Colt-Speed products delivered in your hands to your address in Canada for less than Colt-Speed Canada’s prices, we will beat that price. If you can get a Nissan tower bar for your Nissan for less than a Colt-Speed tower bar (which again, most likely will not fit-perhaps other members can double-check this) then please go purchase the Nissan bar. (It might not do you much good if you want one for your RVR). In the future, kindly compare apples to apples. Colt-Speed components design, testing, fit and finish is top quality on the market.

If you want cheap, China may be making some knock-off parts soon, but there are no guarantees on that. In the meantime, we thought we’d give Canadians a chance to get, in our opinion, some of the best aftermarket parts for their Mitsubishi vehicles, whether it be the EVOIV-X, the RVR or the Outlander.

As for discounts, Colt-Speed Canada is offering 10% off for forum members. Pick-up price is the same. We also offer some discounts on certain items, so please check our website occasionally.

Hopefully this clarifies matters, and we thank all for their comments. Inappropriate or rude comments however, are not appreciated.
With an attitude like the one displayed, I'm glad I'm over my "go fast" days are behind me and they aren't located in the U.S.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:21 PM

colt speed you just topped it.... i was just curious how much your air intake cost cuz i may be interested.. 1500 !!! sorry as i said before i love my car but 1500 os about 1/10 the price i paid for my Outlander and no way im spending 1500 for a part even if it is carbon fibre. BUT thats not the killer in your accessories page, you have WIPERS!!!!! PRICED AT 150 BUCKS!!!!... YOU KIDDING ME? the best pair of Bosch or Michelin areo wipers cost about 40 dollars... Listen i know there not that many Mitsubishi after market performance part dealers, but you need to drop the prices.

Old 04-10-2011, 07:01 AM

Pricing-wise, you have to remember that you are paying shipping and duties from Japan to Canada, then ( in my case) Canada to the US.

The transport and duties can/will be more than the part.

Old 04-10-2011, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by milliesdad
Pricing-wise, you have to remember that you are paying shipping and duties from Japan to Canada, then ( in my case) Canada to the US.

The transport and duties can/will be more than the part.
I guess you have a point there, but still 1500 for an intake when you can get one for 250? i mean yes its carbon fiber but how much of a premium really is it worth? maybe an additional 250? ok 500 for a carbon fiber intake, heck make it 750$ shipping to US 50 bucks is that reasonable? I dont know its just a tad to much for my taste, I rather spend the 250 and get the same performance.

Old 04-10-2011, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Colt-Speed Ca
Hello,
We had read your post and were about to reply to it, and it went missing or was deleted. We are glad you posted it again!

You were looking for data on some of the products?

As for a dyno graph, we will be testing the Colt-Speed Canada Outlander soon, and we will publish the results soon afterwards. ........

.........We thank you all for your patience, and the data will be published shortly.
Happy motoring!
It's been almost 3 months now. Any dyno yet???

Old 04-12-2011, 08:15 PM

pretty sure that most lancer GTS engine performance parts will work on the outlander 2.4....

Old 04-13-2011, 04:04 PM

Guys don't drag it on we don't need these guys and their prices to get what we want.

Talk to RPW. They have race headers that will work on the Outlander Sport, and an air intake between 2 & 3 hundred dollars.

RPW can also flash the ECUs on our vehicles for stronger air/fuel maps. That will do far more than some polished carbon under your hood ever will.

Tell RPW you are interested in an email for parts for the Sport, because they can make it happen.

Old 04-22-2011, 09:26 PM
Default Sold

Sold sold sold

Attached Thumbnails Performance aftermarket components for Mitsubishi available in North America-cs_cw6_tb-2.jpg   Performance aftermarket components for Mitsubishi available in North America-cs_cw6_tb-1.jpg   Performance aftermarket components for Mitsubishi available in North America-cs_cw6_rcms-1.jpg  

Last edited by cw6_hannya; 10-17-2018 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 12-05-2011, 06:42 AM
Default cz1 90mm lowering springs

Hi
I have a 2011 colt cz1 nd I can't find any 90mm springs anywere !
Can anyone help ?
Thanks

Quick Reply: Performance aftermarket components for Mitsubishi available in North America