Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Sirius radio module

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 12:35 AM
Default Sirius radio module

I just got a new Outlander XLS. The thing is that I am mexican and purchased it locally. My truck has no Sirius satellite radio, which is standard on the US with Rockford Fosgate audio.
I have looked for the Sirius module in the Mitsibishi USA webpage, with no success. Any idea on where to get it and how much it is? Also, where can I get the Japanese maplight assembly with the sunglass holders and how expensive might it be?

Old 11-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Default RE: Sirius radio module

Bienvenido al foro y felicidades por la adquisiciĆ³n de tuOutlander. La semana pasada reciĆ©n estuve en Monterrey, gran lugar. Acerca de la opciĆ³n de Sirius, checa el siguiente link de este mismo foro, hay gran informaciĆ³n proporcionada por rdenis: https://mitsubishiforum.com/m_143293.../tm.htm#143293
Yo estoy a la espera de que en la agencia puedan habilitar la opciĆ³n Sirius en mi MMCS para adquirir el receptor, lo cual harĆ© en Long Beach, CA. Sobre el portalentes, me puse en contacto con agencias de Madrid y Barcelona en EspaƱa, pero desafortunadamente no han respondido para darme detalles del costo de este accesorio, pero es algo sobre lo que estoy trabajando, no parece complicado instalarlo. Te agradecerĆ© que si tienes informaciĆ³n sobre esto lo hagas saber en este foro o bien locomentes a mi e-mail.

Old 11-04-2007, 03:10 PM

This is what I did in mine. https://mitsubishiforum.com/m_142119/tm.htm
I ended up having to get Sirius antenna adapter, the sensitivity of the radio antenna sucks big time and couldnt pick it up from the FM transmitter.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:09 PM
No5

I received a quote today from my dealership to equip my 2007 XLS with Sirius. Here's the breakdown of what they gave me:

The Sirius radio kit is available for the 07 Outlander. It comes as two parts...the Radio which is $345.81. The second part is the install kit $153.42.

These prices are only for the parts, not including labour to install.

Seems on the high side to me. Can anyone else confirm this price?