Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Spacer Lift kit for Outlander

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 10:50 AM

My bad... I have the Outlander...2008 XLS

Old 03-14-2016, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by dbehrens@rochester.rr.com
I'd be very interested in lift spacers as well maybe up to 2". I too am curious to know if with the spacers I could oversize the wheel tire set to 235/60/16 from the stock 18's.
I have saved this link for nearly a year. They have supposedly improved kit since first time I came across it. I am still pondering if it is worth it. I would like to see some history of others installing it and providing feedback. Mitsubishi Outlander 2007-2012 - Lifts for CR-V, RAV4 and More!

Old 03-14-2016, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by fcuneo
I have saved this link for nearly a year. They have supposedly improved kit since first time I came across it. I am still pondering if it is worth it. I would like to see some history of others installing it and providing feedback. Mitsubishi Outlander 2007-2012 - Lifts for CR-V, RAV4 and More!
Fcuneo... Thanks for the link. I think is exactly what I've been searching for.
I've been searching the web for a couple of weeks for something like this but never hit on it
I'm planning to review this with the shop I'd have do the work tomorrow and unless they come up with some reason why this is a terrible idea, I'm going to pull the trigger. I'm likely going to include the camber adjuster as well as I'd like to oversize the tires one size plus frequently exceed 55 mph.
I'll keep the forum updated

Old 04-08-2016, 04:30 PM

Hello dbehrens. Did you pull the trigger on this? I would definitely go with the camber adjusters no matter what with the lift. If you did pull trigger I will be pinging you every couple months to see how things turned out. Thanks, Frank

Old 04-09-2016, 12:37 PM

Fcuneo - I did not
I sent a note to Colorado Mountain rally with a question about technical info that would be supplied with my $2000+K purchase and received a less than satisfactory answer from them. Essentially they told me to go look at their FAQ's. That left me a bit uncomfortable. Then discussing my plans with some locals (Northern AZ) sharing my plans, they basically said I was wasting my $$. Getting the ground clearance was one things, but lacking a low range was way more of an issue.
Shortening the long story, I just purchased a 2009 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off road and just yesterday sent my Outie home with its new owner.
Very sorry to see it go as I really liked all it offered, but it just doesn't cut in a place where there are more miles of forest Rd than paved, and so many cool places to see that require high clearance vehicles to experience