Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Tire recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 03:40 PM
Thumbs up I couldn't be happier

Originally Posted by cheech
i purchased last year the hankook optimo H727 and i must say they blow the doors off any other tire i have ever had. very long warranty and they have great reviews. had no problems with a foot of snow getting in and out of parking spots here in NY this past winter. Best all season tire IMO. Also rated #1 all season budget tire on consumer reports.
A little late to this party, but this review and a few others convinced me that this was the tire for my Outie. I couldn't be happier with this decision. I received a great price and they have been outstanding so far (about 3.5k miles). Very quite and great traction. I live in the desert, so let's see how long they last.

Old 01-03-2017, 03:38 PM
JCT

I got a set of FALKEN PRO G4 A/S from Discount Tire in November. I was very impressed with how well they did in the snow fall we have had so far, 5+ inches. They handle nice on the highway and are quiet. The price is great, $100 each and a 65k warranty. I'm on my third set of tires on the Outlander (Goodyear, Michelin, and Falken). These have been the best so far. We'll see how long they last.

Old 01-03-2017, 04:19 PM
Default All season

Recently bought an 07 Outlander and it came with new tires, Pirelli P6 Plus 4 Season. I run Pirelli's on my Harley, but have never had them on a "4-wheeler" so I did some research to see what the reviews say about the P6. Overall, the reviews weren't mind blowing but neither were they bad, so I just have to go with what I know so far from driving in rainy south-eastern US weather... they're good, I like them best on dry pavement. When I go to replace them, I will probably be choosing a Michelin, seems to be my preference on larger vehicles.

Old 01-08-2017, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by erixon84
Being that the winter is coming, I am looking for a new set of tires ofr my 2012 Outlander SE.
The stock tire sucks and for the past winter I didnt have any problems getting out of any snow areas but once I am on the roads I can feel the car sliding.
Therefore, I want other tires.
Can anyone recommend ?
I share the same sentiment. I think I'm gonna go with nokians. I hate have an extra set of wheels because I live in the city and have nowhere to store them.