Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

TSB for 07 Outlander

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 10:05 PM
Default RE: TSB List for 07 Outlander?

I hoped I would have an update. I guess the event is so special as to qualify for the Platinum Mitsu tech to do it. Ooooh Ahhhh I guess well see, hopefully its not another level of BS

Old 09-26-2007, 10:06 AM

sorry, but i dont want to go through all 9 pages of this. could someone give me the list of ALL the TSB's so i can get my **** fixed PLEASE!!

Old 10-01-2007, 01:40 AM

I printed out the TSB for the throttle hesitation found on page 4, I will be going to the dealer tomorrow with it. Does anyone have the transmission TSB so I can take that with me also? I know the TSB for the throttle clearlly says to do the transmission one at the same time, but its mitsu technicians we are talking about here, so I'd rather just show them both in plain black and white.

Old 10-01-2007, 08:33 AM

Go to http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/home.cfm and look up all of them. It wont let you print the TSB but at least your printing off the reference to the TSB from a govt website which seemed to hold some value with the dealer.

I finally got mine done, its much improved. They also replaced the antenna which I really didnt want them to do, and its much worse that way [:@]
People bitch if the dealer doesnt do something and Im bitching that they did lol

edited to fix linky
[align=left] [/align]

Old 10-01-2007, 12:36 PM

^^^ nothing comes up for me there. im in canada also, so these dont work for me.

Old 10-01-2007, 02:07 PM

ORIGINAL: 07mivec

^^^ nothing comes up for me there. im in canada also, so these dont work for me.
Doh.. I had intended to check the link. My bad.
http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/home.cfm

Click service bulletins.

Old 10-01-2007, 04:00 PM

that worked, thanks!

Old 10-03-2007, 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: BoldlyGoingNowhere
I finally got mine done, its much improved. They also replaced the antenna which I really didnt want them to do, and its much worse that way [:@]
People bitch if the dealer doesnt do something and Im bitching that they did lol
So you think the throttle hesitation specifically is improved noticeably?
I'm starting to worry that I'll understeer off the road once it starts snowing with this hesitation
I just did my first oil change myself, but might swing by the dealer if I can schedule a quick reprogramming.

Old 10-03-2007, 07:32 PM

I was thinking the same thing, I figured it could cause you to wreck in the snow.

Im getting much better gas mileage, from 21-22 to 25mpg and most of it was in the hills of west virginia so big difference there. Ill know for sure on my next tank.

Oh and something else, the gas left thing starts at 400 miles instead of 320 miles.

Old 10-05-2007, 11:39 AM

Took mine in yesterday. After getting into an argument with the service manager over how to properly follow the TSB, I believe their mechanic did it correctly, since I noticed the mech. wrote a note on the service form which said both ecu and tcm reprogrammed. The throttle does feel much more responsive from off idle to initial acceleration. Very important tsbto update asap. After my experience with the service manager, who by the way, alsorefused to let me talk to the mechanic, I can see why Mitsubishi has had difficulties in the U.S. market. Theyshould train their dealerships a little better in the way of customer service. I kind of expected the response I recieved, since I didn't buy my Outlander from them.The wife and I ran out of that place when we were first looking at Outies after the salesman came after us like sharks smelling wounded prey in the water.

Quick Reply: TSB for 07 Outlander