Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Wheel Balancing - Be Careful!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 02:15 PM
Default RE: Wheel Balancing - Be Careful!

dekodango to Bank street mitsubishi that's where I go with my XLS and I have good service there.

Old 11-13-2008, 02:19 PM

Actually, I bought my Outie at Bank Street. I do get good service there. I went to Donnelly because it's easier to get to from my office. But that won't be happening anymore...

Still waiting for a reply from the dealership about the poor service.

Old 11-13-2008, 02:38 PM

I haven't heard a peep or a reply from my inquiry. I asked for a reply, time will tell.

Old 11-14-2008, 03:53 AM

maby i should email them to just to let them know they have a bad name even in southern alberta haha

Old 11-17-2008, 02:00 PM
Default UPDATE: Wheel Balancing - Be Careful!

UPDATE:

Maureen Donnelly, owner of the dealership, called me this morning.

She thanked me forthe very good and construtive letterI wrote. She said that my letter was spot on with the situation they are facing with the employee. The employee is actually not the service manager but infact a service advisor working the front desk.

They are aware that he does not have the best qualities in terms of customer service, however, his knowledge is really good as he was a mechanic for many years in the automotive group before a work accident forced him to leave the garage environement.

She said they have sent him on courses to recycle his career and focus on his skills with people but that they were disappointed to hear that he still needs improvement. They will use my feedback to speak with the employee to improve his demeaner with the public.

They clearly have no plans to dismiss/reasign so I sincerely hope they can help this person work ina convivial way with their clients. In the end, all that investment in this one person while they lose clients is an interesting approach.

As for me returning for service there... I am not sure. While I appreciate their attempts to bring this person about, I don't have to accept being treated that way. Mrs. Donnelly mentioned that I could deal with their service manager directly but as I have the choice to wherever I want, I don't quite see what's in it for me.

We'll see. I may try service elsewhere and see what it's like.

That's the scoop.

Old 11-17-2008, 11:23 PM
Default RE: UPDATE: Wheel Balancing - Be Careful!

yeah shes following standard CLC procedures. there isnt much an employer can do about someone having a poor attitude, even one that affects the company.