Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

For all of you that do 110MPH on foreign roads...

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 11:53 PM
Default RE: For all of you that do 110MPH on foreign roads...

On the subject of wrecks:

I live in Ohio, to get my GSX I flew to Chicago to pick it up, my friend and I drove it back. On the way back I noticed this chick and her friends in the red nasty RSX trying to mess with me. I didn't feel like getting a ticket the first day I got it, but I was going over the speed limit... I wanted to get home! Anyhow, it was a 4 lane highway and she was in the far right (4) and I was one over (3). There was a BIG BUS a head of her in the 2nd lane.

Anyhow... for NO reason at all, she swerves across my lane and behind the bus. She loses control SOMEHOW and slams into the right rear side of the bus so hard that she goes straight through it and flies back across the highway into the 8ft cement barrier wall. All this happened no more than 30ft in front of me. I swerved to the right and pulled over. I called 911 and saw that they were getting out of their car. There were 4 people in that little car and luckily they were all ok.

Just a lesson, don't even think about racing a chick unless you wanna hurt somebody.

Old 12-20-2006, 10:54 PM
Default RE: For all of you that do 110MPH on foreign roads...

i know when my dad had his viper people always wanted to race him, i remember one night a damn neon srt-4 pulled up revving his motor, and my dad thaught he would teach the kid a lesson and just blew him off the line, then 200ft down the highway we slowed down to cruising speed when the road curved a slight bit, and the owner of the neon obviously wasnt a great driver cause he came literally like inches from hitting the guard rail, and still tried to race up ( needless to say once we hit 70mph easily in 2nd gear the kid gave up and went home) but none the less, if you dunno how to drive at high speeds, dont do it...i hate people who think they're invincible...