Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

losing my new job

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Default losing my new job

so its been about 2 months since ive got this job, and well i went on vacation for the past 5 days to find that I maybe fired. They are accusing me of taking money from the academy by charging people to come through the side gates. I know someone who did, but I am not gunna rat on them, and its partly my fault. My supervisors are cool and all but Somethings I know cross the line and they need to do their jobs. So one of the supervisors told my friend/co worker that they may let me go because he doesnt think they have enough evidence on me. But what evidence is there? I didnt get any money so wtf!?, Even if they let me go im just going to quit, I dont want to be seen as a person like that you know? So what do you all think? I do have to pick up my paycheck tonight and either hand them a resignation letter and a I was gunna write a personal letter to all the supervisors thanking them for the oppurtunity of working there. and all that stuff even though I am Innocent. IDK there goes all my money for my build................='[
-Shane

Old 01-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Default RE: losing my new job

Be cordial as you had mentioned, but you need to explain things to them kind of what you did here and tell them that you have seen someone do it but it was not you and that good workers are hard to find and that you are a loyal employee and as much as you enjoy your job it would be even worse to be known as the snitch of the company and hope they understand. Tell them you will talk to the person that did it and will not allow it to happen again, and then you have to do what you say and stand by your statement. A man is only as good as his word. Man up.

Old 01-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Banned

Start looking for another job with better or similar pay. Don't tell me there are none, because there has to be. JUST LOOK.

That way you have a fall back, and if you don't like the work environment then you can just quit, and take the new job.

Old 01-05-2009, 09:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Start looking for another job with better or similar pay. Don't tell me there are none, because there has to be. JUST LOOK.

That way you have a fall back, and if you don't like the work environment then you can just quit, and take the new job.
im going to pick up my check, im sure I will not be an employee tomorrow.......lol

Old 01-05-2009, 09:55 PM

ORIGINAL: OldSchool

Be cordial as you had mentioned, but you need to explain things to them kind of what you did here and tell them that you have seen someone do it but it was not you and that good workers are hard to find and that you are a loyal employee and as much as you enjoy your job it would be even worse to be known as the snitch of the company and hope they understand. Tell them you will talk to the person that did it and will not allow it to happen again, and then you have to do what you say and stand by your statement. A man is only as good as his word. Man up.
I will do that, I will explain the situation. a lot of the supervisors don't know that I know whats going on. none of them actually called me or anything.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:42 AM

they didnt even talk to me about it, they acted like nothing was wrong 0_o WTF!.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:34 PM

i think so, if im not on schedule for next week then i know ive been canned.