Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
lie to you
4.55%
cheat on you
27.27%
break up with you for your best friend
31.82%
say she wants a break
0%
moves away
0%
lie about being pregnant to keep you
36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

What's the worse thing she can do?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 10:23 PM
Default RE: What's the worse thing she can do?

Same here man. Same here. I've had enough with women for a while. If I start dating again, which I probably will, it's not going to be for a few years at least...

Old 03-23-2006, 01:44 AM

OH MY GOODNESS ....how did i not see this thread earlier? ....if it werent for silv i never would have noticed lol - I went through almost two years of hell ....and it took me almost two years to wake up and smell the coffee ..... listen guys, a lot of girls are complete psyhco's - luckily i was raised by a pack of wolves so im not one of them - im just kidding, but i did grow up in the ghetto with an older brother, younger brother, uncle, male cousin, my "father" ....ive learned and grown so much from so many experiences that i dont understand woman that act the way your all talking about ...i know its true and i know their out there (half of my girlfriends are them lol)....but i just dont understand ....actually for some reason i always end up choosing the dramatic guy ...and i end up being the laid back one - EVERY time ....so dont think you guys are getting off that easy either cause a lot of you guys are psyhco .....my ex tried to bump me off of the highway into a median!! - and if i even went on with the list of name calling and things he said/did you would all want to vomit ...ha i would love for him to read this post

Old 03-23-2006, 01:59 AM

oh and my point was ....yes there are crazy guys/girls out there....but there are normal guys/girls too ...well maybe only one or 2 in a thousand ......so basically its me and ~dammmnnn~ as the two sane ladies .....and as far as the fellas go .....id say every guy that posted in this section is sane as well ...so i guess we'll all just have to get married to each other and call it a day ...THE END

Old 03-23-2006, 02:28 AM

i'm sane! i'm sane!
i think...

Man, i'm in a relationship right now and it's been great. I've had a lot fun, but recently it seems to be burnign out. like i'm getting tired of the whole relationship thing. I'm finishing my 2nd year of college and I haven't been single at all. (we've been dating for 2yrs 4month s now) I'm torn between breaking it off or sticking it out. Dono what I"m gonna do.

She's the type of girl that I can see being married to in the future, but not the type of girl I can see being together with during the whole college experience. sounds confusing, i know. *sigh* i just don't want to drop 2yrs 4months that easy.

Old 03-23-2006, 09:35 AM

Sunshine, that is some seriously ****ed up **** it sounds like you have went through. Thanks for getting my PM though. Anyway, yeah there are some good ones out there, but it's like a diamond in the rough sometimes...

And Poot, you gotta do what you gotta do man. I don't know what to tell you.

Old 03-23-2006, 12:56 PM

c'mon people, vote!!!! haha

Old 03-23-2006, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Snity is a relative term. Just like normality. What's normal? What's sane?

Old 03-23-2006, 01:15 PM

That is indeed a good point, Sang...if it were that easy, there'd really be no need for a lengthy drawn out court system.

Old 03-23-2006, 02:26 PM

cmon, vote people!!!! haha

Old 03-23-2006, 02:40 PM

i'm a sane guy, but i seem to always find the non-sane girls, my 2nd last gf, was psycho, and if she didn't take her meds, she went nuts, i would get blamed for everything. ex. her hair dye turned her hair the wrong color, and i wasn't there, so that was my fault, and she got in trouble for drivinger her car like a month b4 she got her liscense(and she waited til she was 18 to get that), and her parents got pissed, and that was my fault. now my current x gf, she is the reason i started this post in the first place. she left me for my best friend since kindergarden. i don't speak to either of them right now, and everybody who i talk to about it and tell them the situation i'm in, they all think its very ****ty of my friend and her. therefore they each have nicknames now

x-best friend = piece of ****
x-girlfriend = SS (super ****)

kinda fitting, but o well, it might turn out being ironic cause i might start dating one of her old friends now, haha

Quick Reply: What's the worse thing she can do?