Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
lie to you
4.55%
cheat on you
27.27%
break up with you for your best friend
31.82%
say she wants a break
0%
moves away
0%
lie about being pregnant to keep you
36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

What's the worse thing she can do?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 01:57 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What's the worse thing she can do?

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

we could.... I have been broken up with after a year and a half of being with her she broke up with me and never did tell my why. never understood that one but oh well life goes on
you gotta love when there is no reason. Those are the best

Old 03-25-2006, 09:55 AM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

we could.... I have been broken up with after a year and a half of being with her she broke up with me and never did tell my why. never understood that one but oh well life goes on
you gotta love when there is no reason. Those are the best
ya Keeps me guessing ya know....oh well doesnt matter to me any more anyway

Old 03-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator

I hate when I have to FIND a a reason to get rid of a GF that isn't gona be TOO mean. For example I had a gf that decided to get fat and lazy and stop getting out of bed except to get food and go to the bathroom (And no showers were not included there). She even quit shaving... I didn't wanna tell her we were through because she was a gluttonous fat asssed disgusting nasty bitch. But on the same note I sure as hell wasn't sleeping in the same bed let alone WITH her...

Old 03-25-2006, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

I think in those cases though its actually better for them to hear it. Maybe then they could actually understand their problem. Now she is probably like, fine ill just sit here and do nothing then cuz i know youll wanna come back BWAHAHA

Old 03-25-2006, 03:35 PM

I best bud who was dating this chick for about a year and half and she ended it. the problem was she didn't tell him, just started going out with another guy. My friend had to figure it out for himself that they weren't dating anymore.

[:'(]Later on in life, i actually went out with this chick too. lol. ::shakes head:: good part, my best friend was more worried about me haha. after 4 months we broke up. i was actually told this time though.

Old 03-25-2006, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

I think in those cases though its actually better for them to hear it. Maybe then they could actually understand their problem. Now she is probably like, fine ill just sit here and do nothing then cuz i know youll wanna come back BWAHAHA
Nah she got fat and lazy and then when I finally got fed up with her not working refusing to try to get a job I dumped her sorry ***.

Old 03-25-2006, 04:11 PM

well if we are getting back on topic now, u people all need to start voting damnit!!

i'm in a kinda ironic situation as of thursday night. my current x, as u may all kno from reading this since i started the tread, dumped me for my best friend, i now speak to either of them. but the ironic part, is that now i'm prob gonna start dating one of her old friends. sux kinda tho, casue as soon as it started off, i left for cali, and i'm here til thursday, and i just wanna go see her now damnit! haha, o well,

Old 03-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

OMG... Dude you REALLY need to like get laid or beat off or something... Either way I DID vote damnit!!

Old 03-25-2006, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

yea i think at this point anyone who is going to vote has already voted

Old 03-25-2006, 04:37 PM

yea i kno, but i can hope

Quick Reply: What's the worse thing she can do?