Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
lie to you
4.55%
cheat on you
27.27%
break up with you for your best friend
31.82%
say she wants a break
0%
moves away
0%
lie about being pregnant to keep you
36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

What's the worse thing she can do?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Default RE: What's the worse thing she can do?

enlighten me

Old 03-23-2006, 03:35 PM

yes

Old 03-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Not gonna do it

Old 03-23-2006, 03:40 PM

yeah you will

Old 03-23-2006, 03:51 PM

i forget who was talking about possibly breaking up with their gf of 2 years 4 months ....but i was in a very similar situation at one point - and my opinion is that .....if your feeling like your missing out on certain things such as college parties, hooking up with different girls, one night stands, frats, clubbing, etc etc, then i think you know what you have to do ...because I think the reason that so many marriages end in divorce or separation is because the couple or someone in the realtionship didnt take enough time to get their "partying" or "wildness" out of their system ...and then once you end up getting married you want to be able to look back and think of your college days as being totally fun, but def. played out - because it is true that you do get sick of all of the partying eventually and it becomes more toned down ....because you enter a new phase in your life where you want to have money and be able to have different types of things like a nice car (not saying everyone here doesnt have a nice car, but its in a different way....in a way where you want to be able to afford it comfortably on top on beingable to afford other things), a house or apt, clothing, paying for your own cell phone bill, credit cards, laundry, extra expenses like if your car breaks down, and the list just goes on and on....but its those things that become more appealing, and since youve had your share of fun you enter another different phase which includes finding someone who when you look at them ....you just know that you want to be with them and only them and you dont have the desire to kiss anyone else, and when your walking down the street and a good looking girl/guy walks by ,.,yes all of us will always take a second look, but even though you take that second you look you think to yourself....wow that guy/girl has nothing on my bf/gf even though their good looking .....HOWEVER, there are different personality types the one i described above is the person that is more outgoing and needs to get the partying out of their system ....but another personality type would be the type that is truely happy with the person their with, and you have just as muhc fun with them as you would going to those parties or bars, clubs w/e - and i think its very important that your in a relationship that allows you to go to bars/clubs/parties with your partner and still have a great time ( and not arguing because your talking to a girl who is JUST a friend or getting into an argument in general) ....but at the same time your comfortable with allowing your bf/gf to go out and let them do their own thing with their group of friends because then you know that you can trust them, and even though their not with you at the moment and their one town over at a bar sharing drinks with some friends....you know their not doing anything wrong, and when the night ends their coming home ot you and only you...and even wehn they are out ....they know that their with you inside -

........so for whoeever posted the comment about being confused i think you need to ask your self if you are as happy as you can be ....after my last relationship .,...i will never be with anyone ...for a while ...because I am extremly content with my life as it is right now ( and i am comfortable on my own which is also very important because you dont want to be with someone just because your afardi of being alone or on your own)....so the only way I personally would get into a realtionship would be if the person takes me to the next level of happiness...and that is a going to be VERY difficult to fulfill because i am happy as it is....so becomign even more happier - i couldnt imagine - but one day it will happen - im not in any kind of rush

Old 03-23-2006, 03:56 PM

wow, just wow. that was not only the longest post i've ever seen, it was also the best advice i have ever heard.
i give u 10 stars out of 5 on that one!

Old 03-23-2006, 03:57 PM

and for all of us who have gotten out of a difficult realtionship .....dont regret it or look at it as a waste of time - look at it as a learning experience ...because now that its over and done with i garuntee you have grown from it ...and learned things you never would have known if you didnt go through them/it - i look at it as one big lesson learned

Old 03-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

And you're how old sunshinee?

Old 03-23-2006, 04:04 PM

she's probably an old bag...

Old 03-23-2006, 04:31 PM

excuse me damnn? - this is a car forum website if youve forgotten, there is no need to start drama on a mitsu website - whether im 35 and married with kids or 15 you have no business making comments like that - i havent ever bad mouthed you ...infact ive complimented you if anything ...so relax .....and by the way Im 18 ....and have been through more experiences in my life than most people will witness in their lifetime ....so I may have a mature mindset ...but that does not make me an "old bad" sweetheart

Quick Reply: What's the worse thing she can do?