Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
lie to you
4.55%
cheat on you
27.27%
break up with you for your best friend
31.82%
say she wants a break
0%
moves away
0%
lie about being pregnant to keep you
36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

What's the worse thing she can do?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What's the worse thing she can do?

Sounds like someone's getting a wee bit defensive here... JEEZ chill out the both of you.

Old 03-23-2006, 05:01 PM

ORIGINAL: sunshinee

excuse me damnn? - this is a car forum website if youve forgotten, there is no need to start drama on a mitsu website - whether im 35 and married with kids or 15 you have no business making comments like that - i havent ever bad mouthed you ...infact ive complimented you if anything ...so relax .....and by the way Im 18 ....and have been through more experiences in my life than most people will witness in their lifetime ....so I may have a mature mindset ...but that does not make me an "old bad" sweetheart
hahaha jeez...you know people like you make me laugh...i wouldn't make a rude comment directly at you, i dont' know you and honestly don't give a damn what you think or what you have been through. i'm not even gonna sit here and start drama with someone when that wasn't even my intention so it's your own damn fault, that you're getting all in a huff over nothing. and if you were mature enough you would come to realize that yes...this is a website...nothing said especially in off topic is meant in a derogatory way. so in shorter terms, deal with it ok pumpkin?

Old 03-23-2006, 05:21 PM

ORIGINAL: sunshinee

excuse me damnn? - this is a car forum website if youve forgotten, there is no need to start drama on a mitsu website - whether im 35 and married with kids or 15 you have no business making comments like that - i havent ever bad mouthed you ...infact ive complimented you if anything ...so relax .....and by the way Im 18 ....and have been through more experiences in my life than most people will witness in their lifetime ....so I may have a mature mindset ...but that does not make me an "old bad" sweetheart
Will you marry me? lol, joking!

ya, that was me who was and stil is confused. Thanks a bunch for the advice, i will sincerely take it into consideration. I'm stuck in a horrible cycle now. I want to be single again but I can't stand the thought of my gf being with someone else. ::Shakes head:: I'm so lost.
I think I am one of those outgoing personalities who needs to get all the party scenes and single fun nights out of teh way. I'm not looking too much for teh 1 night stands. At times i just feel like I want my own life.
I've thought about it and I wont break it off yet, I'll probably wait and decided if i go to Ithaca, NY. That may make the decision easier ::Shrugs:: maybe i'm just bull****ting myself.

and for daaamn i'd say "moody" is a good word

And Imtalkintou you ok buddy? You remind me of those cartoon chripmunks or squirrels that can't sit still and has EXTREME Add. "ooh a nut! ooh a car! ooh a post! ooh! ooh! what's that? wow teh sky's blue! ooh! dig a hole, dig a hole! another nut!" Hahaha. I'm just playing! do'nt take offense

Old 03-23-2006, 05:32 PM

i think i'm okay. i don't kno why i wouldn't be and where your gettin it from, but don't worry, no offense taken

Old 03-23-2006, 05:36 PM

ORIGINAL: imtalkintou

i think i'm okay. i don't kno why i wouldn't be and where your gettin it from, but don't worry, no offense taken
I think it's just you posting one post after another. I really don't pay attention to when you post them, it just seems to come one right after another after another. haha

Old 03-23-2006, 05:39 PM

HOLLYYYYYYYYY GOD GOD... who is gonna murder me today everyone else is getting yelled at. High School DRAMA galore lol.

Now because I said HS is someone going to get mad beacause I know some people on this site are in HS still (it is just a figure of speech)

Old 03-23-2006, 05:58 PM

i've got a lot of free time in between classes, and in between work and school usually, so i come on here casue i ain't got nothing better to do, i kno i'm a loser and i need a girl, but i'm working on both those so eventually i won't be posting as much, but until then, i guess you'll have to put up w/ me, haha!

another thing, why is nobody voting? i want votes

also, what's small, orange, edible and extrememly tasty?

anyone...................ok u give up, and the answer is.......................
GOLDFISH CRACKERS!!!!

Old 03-23-2006, 06:17 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

HOLLYYYYYYYYY GOD GOD... who is gonna murder me today everyone else is getting yelled at. High School DRAMA galore lol.

Now because I said HS is someone going to get mad beacause I know some people on this site are in HS still (it is just a figure of speech)
I'M NOT IN HIGHSCHOOL!!!

just kidding!!

I kinda miss highschool though....good times senior year. lol

drama's drama, people will live.

Old 03-23-2006, 06:17 PM

if anyone feels that i took it too far by not liking the comment made ...than i apologize

and poot ....youll be fine dont worry - just give it some time - and you have all your fellow mitsu enthusiasts to help you out

Old 03-23-2006, 06:20 PM

aww I'm Loved!! LOL.
thanks.

Quick Reply: What's the worse thing she can do?