Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Whoose in college

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Default Whoose in college

Ok I spelled it like that on purpose! I really can't spell as you will tell. Anyone just dead exhausted with writing papers and projects. I am a Criminal Justice/Psychology Major. Tarleton State-- Anyone finding time for a social life, anyone passing, anyone indebt to the ears in student loans. Ok back to my paper on boring **** like Power control theory! Who gives a ______ I have too 25% of my grade? If ya wanna know about it just PM an I will regale you

Old 11-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Default RE: Whoose in college

Sound enthralling....................................... .......................Lol

Old 11-12-2005, 10:14 PM

I am going for nothing as of right now... its pretty nice.

Old 11-13-2005, 12:03 AM

Im in college, I go to ITT Tech. Ima CAD major, or as they call it Computer Drafting & Design. I have lotz of time for social life, consider that my classes are tuesday, thursday n saturdays. Im in my second quater, bout 2 go to 3rd quarter, passin all my classes...hopefully lol.

Old 11-14-2005, 10:27 AM

I went to Ferris State University... One of the best party schools in MI. I had lots of time for socializing and partying. That could be one of the reasons I am no longer there. Opps. I then changed majors to interior decorating which doesn't require a degree. Now if I could only find a job like that.... College was fun but I'm not a good student.