Report in!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 08:32 PM
Default RE: Report in!

ORIGINAL: Patrick

well, my concern with that is a similar issue to the issue with prophet..he has a performance shop, and his company was competing with forum sponsors...is this going to become an issue with you? or are you going to be an actual performance shop, not a part sales shop?

and as for joel, his sig is a link to a forum..which is a problem...it would be different if it was fordrangerforum.com..but its another mitsu based site...and its huge..lol
As far as the NewEngland Speed thing is concerned right now we are only looking a installs and maybe intercooler kits for mitsus. I know it wont be a problem because it is only 4 guys in a big work shop garage were not going to be shipping parts or anything so I dont think it should be any trouble at all.

Old 02-14-2006, 08:46 PM
Super Moderator

Like I said if you take it up with Joel I bet he'd take the add off his sig. I just wanna make a site for my car (Patrick know any good starion/conquest sites? Seems the admins on starquest have died my application for membership timed out after a monthor so).

Old 02-14-2006, 10:05 PM

while we are on this topic StacyC is a new member here you might want to see her sig. it has a link to Megan Racing products not sure if she can do that or has talked to you about it

Old 02-15-2006, 01:19 AM
Administrator

when you find stuff like this, always link me...

Old 02-15-2006, 02:45 AM
Super Moderator

Will do but it's in all that chick's posts because it's her sig line. I'll link any future ones to you I have also been deleting posts/threads with related content.

Old 02-15-2006, 05:22 AM
Super Moderator

Also is there a way to reset the post counts for these useless posters? I mean I think it would discourage certain people of whom will remain nameless, from post whoring and making the posts of "Yeah what he said" type shyt if they knew it would serve them no purpose. Maybe make it something like the 3 of us have to agree on it for the count to be reset or something?

Old 02-15-2006, 11:33 AM

either that or make OT just not count on total posts or OT and new members section that is where all the whoreing is happening mostly.

Old 02-15-2006, 11:43 AM
Administrator

i will contact StacyC, and i will also see what i can do about the OT post count.

Old 02-15-2006, 11:58 AM

so have any new moderators been assigned or is it up in the air still?

How are we going to break this down on who controlls where? I know by doing that it will bring some order to the forums and be a huge help on keeping it clean. ( plus I dont need to empty my PM box with all the links I getthat need to be moved LOL)

Old 02-15-2006, 12:35 PM
Administrator

well, here is the thing...if you guys have a mod in mind, contact them, and run your idea past them. what we will do with the new mods...we will bring them on (if they are interested) as section mods,and if things go well, etc, we will make them site mods, or at least they will have site mod powers. the problem with having a bunch of section specific mods, is that they can only move things to-from their sections, where as a site mod can move stuff from anywhere to anywhere...

Quick Reply: Report in!