Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ABS/ASC/4WD lights on after fr wheel bearing change

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 02:12 PM
Default ABS/ASC/4WD lights on after fr wheel bearing change

Hi all. I have just replaced my front right wheel bearing and now have ABS service required, ASC service required, and 4WD service required lights flashing. After unhooking battery to reset they were still on. Took to a mechanic shop to have them hook up code reader and reset. They reset but the 4WD light would not go off. Left mechanic shop and about 5 seconds driving all the other lights came back on. Do I need to replace the wheel sensor? And if I doh does it take care of the 4WD light as well? Also, when the other lights were off the 4WD service required message was replaced with 4WD system overheat, please slow down. When the other lights came back on it went back to 4WD service required. I have ordered a new sensor in hopes that all will be corrected. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. This is on a 2015 Mits Outlander SE 2.4l

Last edited by shelaghkesler; 06-12-2019 at 02:15 PM. Reason: forgot make and model in thread