Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

2013 Outlander Sport Alternator Removal Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 10:36 PM
Default 2013 Outlander Sport Alternator Removal Help

Hi guys, I'm wondering if you could help me out on how to remove the alternator on my wife's 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. I've searched the Internet for the last 3+ hours trying to find out how I remove the serpentine belt and alternator. I'm not having any luck. I've replaced my alternators in my Ford Rangers in the past but have been able to find some videos or a write up that someone has written about the process.

Anyone else ever have to replace an alternator or remove the serpentine belt on an Outlander Sport? I'm just looking for any direction at this point. I'm sooooo lost. Plus I want to prove to my wife that I can get it changed out and not spend the money we don't have at the shop. Thanks guys. Much appreciated for the help!

Old 10-26-2019, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by WeberWho
Hi guys, I'm wondering if you could help me out on how to remove the alternator on my wife's 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. I've searched the Internet for the last 3+ hours trying to find out how I remove the serpentine belt and alternator. I'm not having any luck. I've replaced my alternators in my Ford Rangers in the past but have been able to find some videos or a write up that someone has written about the process.

Anyone else ever have to replace an alternator or remove the serpentine belt on an Outlander Sport? I'm just looking for any direction at this point. I'm sooooo lost. Plus I want to prove to my wife that I can get it changed out and not spend the money we don't have at the shop. Thanks guys. Much appreciated for the help!
Any luck with this? I need to do the same thing and cant find anything at all online anywhere

Old 10-29-2019, 11:01 AM

Here ya go.

Attached Files