Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

ETACS options customization

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Vadimus
Well, this is not quite a mod, it is the activation of JDM-available feature.

So 100% throttle has no difference.. It's like the S-button on my other car, throttle opens earlier on pedal position. Fuel economy be damned! haha

Excellent. If I read correctly, requires a switch and relay.. any schematic? i read about pins 8 and 22. Where is this harness located?

Old 01-30-2012, 12:58 PM

That was an effect of alarm pre-activation, a gentle 1 minute warning before engaging the main alarm sound.

Thanks - that makes perfect sense.

Originally Posted by galant2003
So it might be better to inaktivate the pre-alarm-setting...

Is there any possibility to enable the unlocking of the car by pulling the door handle inside the car after locking by speed? In this case my car only opens the drivers door and all others stay locked. I have to unlock by key or central door locking button on drivers door. This might be nice if e.g. get of the car to let out my dog while the engine is always running...

I played with the option door unlocking by key (from "whitout" to "drivers door") with no effect.
Mine's going to be "deactivated" soon

Do you have a CVT model? On mine, all four doors unlocks when I set the "auto unlocking" options under "Customer Options". There's a setting called "active in park" or something similar, which unlocks all four doors as soon as I move the drive selector to "P" with the engine still on.

There's also another setting that unlocks it only when the engine is turned off but I chose the "P" option for unlocking.

Old 01-30-2012, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by ProcessorHog

Do you have a CVT model? On mine, all four doors unlocks when I set the "auto unlocking" options under "Customer Options". There's a setting called "active in park" or something similar, which unlocks all four doors as soon as I move the drive selector to "P" with the engine still on.
I have manual transmission, so the only option is "unlock by lock position of ignition key"...

Old 01-31-2012, 02:46 AM

It should definitely work on 2008 XLS.

As for me, I ordered wrong switch (on-on but momentarily not bi-stable) so I postponed it a bit.
Found more info on the wiki...super! Where are buying your switch from? Are you just installing a pushbutton on-on near the shifter or are you doing the mod to the 4X4 selector and placing a pcb mount button under the dial?

Old 02-12-2012, 03:21 AM

DiagBox 6.09 is available...

The ASX (Outlander Sport) clones of Citroen and Peugeot (C4 Aircross / 4008) are implemented. Customer-Option-Coding of the Outlander works with this two clones too.

Last edited by galant2003; 02-12-2012 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Updated information
Old 02-14-2012, 02:02 PM
Default Didn't get the correct software CD with Lexia 3 purchase.

Hi, can someone tell me what was included in the software CD w/ the Lexia 3. I purchased it from uobdtech.com, listed as Lexia-3 v47 PP2000 v24. I received it today and only found the Diagbox software and installer, no other directory on the DVD. After installing Diagbox setup it did not activate successfully, looking for an activation number. Only a Diagbox icon on screen, I am running XP pro netbook. Am I doing this correctly? Can anyone provide some advise.

If possible could anyone please tell me where to find the same software as described by users in this forum. Thanks. Newbie with 2011 Outlander GT

Old 02-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Default Need Diagbox 6.01 or higher.

Anybody knows where I can get a copy of Diagbox 6.01 or higher. I have the Lexia 3 tool but it came with Diagbox 5.31. I downgraded the firmware on the cable to 4.24 but needed Diagbox 6.1 or higher to work for my 2011 Outlander. I appreciate any help given - thanks.

Old 02-15-2012, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by nsdy2k
Anybody knows where I can get a copy of Diagbox 6.01 or higher. I have the Lexia 3 tool but it came with Diagbox 5.31. I downgraded the firmware on the cable to 4.24 but needed Diagbox 6.1 or higher to work for my 2011 Outlander. I appreciate any help given - thanks.
This thread page 27 post 269 from Vadimus = v6.01

Old 02-16-2012, 08:58 AM
Default Re: Software Diagbox v6.01

Thanks, both to Vadimus & Claude_A for all the work done on the Lexia-3 project. I registered last night at MHH.com and downloaded v6.01. I upgraded DB to v6.06 & downgraded FW to 4.24, but my Lexia-3 is still not getting beyond the VIN validation. It keep displaying the scanner tool not initialized & to restart tool. I'm not sure what the problem is? The USB is working properly w/ USB Multi-instance recognised. The communication icon on screen flashes occasionally. I am using a netbook w/Atom CPU - maybe this is the problem? I have started a new install on an IBM laptop P-4 XP SP-3 and hopefully that will get beyond the VIN screen & display all of the Lexia function. Loading and updating the DB to v6.06 takes hours, another long evening.

I purchased the unit to add the auto-locking at speed motion. So any other suggestion from forum users is always welcome. I appreciate all the info and work that has been provided thus far in the forum.

Old 02-16-2012, 09:28 AM

1- make sure you read post 203 to downgrade the firmware if needed
2- read post 284 page 29

XP is mandatory so is plugging after start of DiagBox otherwise the interface get updated then blacklisted.

Quick Reply: ETACS options customization