Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Outlander 2012 keyfob missing how do I get a new one

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 09:21 AM

Look at the ETACS customization thread (first post) on the Outlander forum main page, that's the cable I have... with the ETACS Decoder software Vadimus was working on.

You can get them on eBay for about $100 if you want to get into it.

Old 07-17-2015, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Guyfromhe
Look at the ETACS customization thread (first post) on the Outlander forum main page, that's the cable I have... with the ETACS Decoder software Vadimus was working on.

You can get them on eBay for about $100 if you want to get into it.
Wow, first 2 line item i want. I was debating whether or not to buy TPMS for another set of wheel/tires and just living with the light or paying the dealer to reprogramm it every season. But now i can just disable it... Nice.
I also want the fog lights to always come on with the low beams.

- TPMS disabling/enabling (Lancer X/EVO X too)
- Fog light independently to low beams

Old 07-17-2015, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by gggplaya
Wow, first 2 line item i want. I was debating whether or not to buy TPMS for another set of wheel/tires and just living with the light or paying the dealer to reprogramm it every season. But now i can just disable it... Nice.
I also want the fog lights to always come on with the low beams.

- TPMS disabling/enabling (Lancer X/EVO X too)
- Fog light independently to low beams

That's the main thing I use it for... but I set all my other options at one point too..

The light isn't just a light.. It takes over your whole driver display thing every like 15-20 minutes and dings 3 times and the TMPS light flashes for the first like 10 mins of driving it's super distracting..

I don't think the dealers can turn it off, they can switch them between sets though or you can buy cloned TPMS sensors but they are like $400 for a set... They will probably charge you like $50+ each time though if you do anything at the stealership.

You can check the etacsdecoder forum if anyone in your area has one that can do it for you or you can just buy your own cable.. I got mine on eBay.

I haven't tried the fog light thing but I did enable:
-Unlock all doors
-Auto unlock when shift into P
-Disable Convenience washer (I hate the way it wiped like 5 times when you only want 1)
-Change the light sensitivity
-Close sunroof from key fob

Old 07-17-2015, 10:14 AM

Does Unlock all doors, unlock all doors with my fast key??? Because right now if i want to unload the other 3 doors, i either have to push the button on the fob or on my door. Would be nice if it just opened all doors when i pulled the handle.

Old 07-17-2015, 10:20 AM

Does Unlock all doors, unlock all doors with my fast key??? Because right now if i want to unload the other 3 doors, i either have to push the button on the fob or on my door. Would be nice if it just opened all doors when i pulled the handle.
Yes, I had that problem too.. Now when I touch to open/pull the handle the drivers door with the FAST key all 4 doors and the hatch unlock.

If you do the passenger door first it will unlock all the doors and you can program "all doors unlock" from your fob (it's in the manual)

and I programmed it to lock all doors at 20 km/h and unlock at park as well.

Old 07-17-2015, 11:02 AM

And for sure i can disable the annoying TPMS light for my winter tires, then re-enable in the spring for my normal tires and everything works like normal? I'm about to buy the etacs decode.

Old 07-17-2015, 11:06 AM

And for sure i can disable the annoying TPMS light for my winter tires, then re-enable in the spring for my normal tires and everything works like normal? I'm about to buy the etacs decode.
Yes for sure you can. I flip mine off and on twice a year when I change tires.

You can also set like 500 other options but most of them just cause your car to make angry noises.