Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

TSB for 07 Outlander

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Default RE: TSB List for 07 Outlander?

The klunk noise sounds like something falling off your car. If you want to test it out come to a stop, put it in park, cut the wheel and begin to back up. If that doesnt work go to a parking lot and do tight turns from a stop. When I did these two things my car clucked 99% of the time. Its loud and really obvious. There is no mistaking the klunk noise for anything else.

Old 09-01-2007, 01:51 PM

If you have the clunk you would know by now. If you havent heard it dont worry about it.

I didnt have to do anything special to hear it, turning into uphill driveways was a gurantee to hear it though.

Old 09-01-2007, 02:46 PM

After reading about clunking issue on edmunds forums it was mentioned thatissue has been addressed with builds starting 2/2007, as well as wind noise issue. My build is 2/2007 and after doing some tests I did not notice any issues. I do however have hesitation issue and would like to get this addressed

Old 09-04-2007, 08:34 AM

ORIGINAL: tufduck

Hey all,

HERE IS A LINK FOR THE '07 OUTLANDER TSB...

http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/pr...callsearch.cfm

Select the make, model, and year for the vehicle.

There is like 5 TSB for the Outlander. Sure enough Imma print that out and give it to the dealer to get it fix.
Anywhere we could check for the Canadian version of the Outlander?

I think these TSB is only for the US version. Right?

Old 09-04-2007, 11:14 AM

Great bit of info... thanks for the post.

If anyone could follow up with their impressions of how much of an improvement the throttle hesitation fix made, I'd love to hear. It's a hassle for me to visit the dealer, but I'd make the trip if they fixed that issue....

Much obliged...

Old 09-04-2007, 12:13 PM

Krok, yes thats is for the US only. I will go to the dealer tomorrow and give them that list to fix it. I will give an update to see how it goes.

Old 09-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Roq

I assume they'll fix these TSB's under warranty right? I seem to have the acceleration hesitation problem and would like to get that checked out. Haven't looked at my builddate yet though (at work still!). Sucks to have a brand new car have "problems" but I still love this thing

Old 09-04-2007, 06:17 PM

As Ive said before, Mitsu has been very very quick at resolving the issues. This is very important.Every single manufacturer has TSBs some just take years to finally come out with a solution (GM)

Ill never forget my friends Rolls Royce that had radio after radio replaced under warrantybecause they would just quit working for no reason. RR never went to the effort to resolve the issue they just kept putting the same POS design flaw back in the car.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:02 PM

I thinkwe may just print out the first page of TSB-07-13-007 and hand it to the dealers, to save some words.[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

This photo was stolen from Mitsubishi-Forums.com
http://www.mitsubishi-forums.com/t26...-gas-pedal.htm

Old 09-06-2007, 10:28 PM

Thanks
That is the exact description of the problem Im having. I knew it was programming. Hopefully I can get the time to take care of it next week.

Quick Reply: TSB for 07 Outlander