Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

TSB for 07 Outlander

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Default RE: TSB List for 07 Outlander?

GPSeek, Do you have anymore like this that you are showing??? It would really help if someone list all the problems in that format.[:'(]

Old 09-07-2007, 12:48 AM

there isn't any other TSBs besides these, unless you have clunking issue and mirror problem

Old 09-07-2007, 08:01 AM

keyless remote
radio
and I found one for the hitch installation
seems like theres one other related to the XLS but I cant think of it right now.

but really there arent that many. My GM has 166 TSBs thats freakin rediculous.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 09-07-2007, 08:08 AM

Dose anyone have a copy of the TSB 07-23-006 that MUST be performed at the same time.

I think my mechanic screwed up and did not perform the TSB correctly - I suspect he did not even read the TSB. He did a scan on the car, the ECM update came up, he reprogrammed and that's it.

There are pretty strong words in this TSB that REQUIRE the TCM TSB (07-23-006) performed AT THE SAME TIME. Now I have to figure out what he did and if not correct, how to fix it. Damn it!

Old 09-07-2007, 08:19 AM

Call Mitsubishi find out what happens or the resolution then go from there.

Did you notice anything different?

edited to add> Im pretty sure they can scan for the version so that would confirm if it was done. Ask to be there when they read it.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 09-07-2007, 09:19 AM

ORIGINAL: BoldlyGoingNowhere

Call Mitsubishi find out what happens or the resolution then go from there.

Did you notice anything different?

edited to add> Im pretty sure they can scan for the version so that would confirm if it was done. Ask to be there when they read it.
[align=left][/align]

I'll go to the dealer later on today since I have an appointment to have my radio replaced (the new radio thatsupposedly fixes the volume issue). I will have that one done first and then, I will put the TSB in front of them and ask for clarifications and see what they have to say. I'll ask them to allow my presence when they work on the car.

Regardless, I'm planning to write a letter to Mitsubishi requesting an "official" explanation for my record - if later on something goes wrong with the car I have something in writing.

I haven't noticed anything bad with the car other than the hesitation seems to be gone. However, this doesn't alleviate my concerns at this time as I believe there must be a reason for the IMPORTANT note and underlined "MUST" and "DO NOT" disconnect.

Useless to say that I don't trust anymore whatever the dealer tells me. The tech working on my car told me that I have a CVT (!!!???) and he is a senior Mitsu tech. Too bad they were very nice people to deal with, but this type of lack of knowledge and care doesn't cut it for me. I'll have to seehow they dealwith the situation today beforedeciding ifItake my car to a different dealership.Luckily I haveat least 5 other dealers to choose from.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:25 AM

klas, what mirror tsb are you referring to?

Old 09-07-2007, 09:36 AM

hey dodo, did you get the TSB# on the radio? can you post it please.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:54 AM

If they give you some hoohaa about customers being in the service bay, remind them the scanner is portable and have them do it in the customer drop off area.

[align=left] [/align]

Old 09-07-2007, 11:30 AM

ORIGINAL: BoldlyGoingNowhere

If they give you some hoohaa about customers being in the service bay, remind them the scanner is portable and have them do it in the customer drop off area.

[align=left][/align]

Right on. I thought about that too. This is why I plan to let them replace the radio first, and once that's done I will approach them with the other problem. By then, the car should be out in the parking lot.

rcpax - I don't know if there is TSB number for the radio, but I'll ask I dealt directly with Mitsu Canada on this issue and they knew about it without the need to make a reference to the actual TSB. What I can do is to give them a call and ask.

Quick Reply: TSB for 07 Outlander