Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

TSB for 07 Outlander

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Default RE: TSB List for 07 Outlander?

ORIGINAL: tufduck

GPSeek, Do you have anymore like this that you are showing??? It would really help if someone list all the problems in that format.[:'(]
That is the only page I have found. But, that is more than enough for our purpose.

Old 09-07-2007, 03:08 PM

ORIGINAL: rcpax

hey dodo, did you get the TSB# on the radio? can you post it please.
According to my dealer, there is no TSB yet for the radio. I got the P/N for the new radio (standard) if this helps.

Old 09-08-2007, 12:57 AM

Please post the number or PM me, whichever you prefer. Is this a different product number from the OEM radio originally installed?. Do you guys in Canada have RDS in the MMCS?

Old 09-08-2007, 08:46 PM

The radioI got has a different P/N than the original one. It can only be ordered via Mitsu Canada not as a regular part. The radio however comes from the USso I would say it's the same unit.
I will post the P/Nonce I find the sticky note I wrote it on.
At least the standard radio in the Canadian LS has RDS. However, all it displays is the radio station name, but only for few seconds when you first change the channel. No track/artist name is displayed or other info.

EDIT: Theupdated radio (standard, Canadian model)P/N: DY3W69U-2

Old 09-12-2007, 06:22 PM

I went today to my dealership to get that TSB done to repair that clunk noise i'm getting and no luck it did not fix clunk the tech said that he will call Mitsubishi Canada tomorrow to find out what they can do next to tried to fix that annoying noise on my XLS.
Name:  TSBoutlander07.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  91.1 KB

Old 09-12-2007, 11:25 PM

I had also taken the bearing TSB to my dealership and when they spoke to Mitsu Canada, they didn't have a solution. Said that this TSB did not apply to Canadian vehicles.

Still have the clunk that happens once from a fresh start. Will be interesting if Mitsu Canada has another solution yet.

Old 09-12-2007, 11:34 PM

the scanner is NOT portable, as it is part of the two stage set up for the reprog on the new outlanders. The VCI is to be linked with the MEDIC in order to to the reprog and yes there are TWO TSB's to be done at the same time. I can get TSB numbers and what they are etc if needed. One of my customers is a member of this forum group and he asked me about it cause he read it here..........yep they do exist.

Old 09-12-2007, 11:39 PM

Clunk or Pop Type Noise From Front Suspension - 2007 Outlander. ATIN-06-26-001 was sent to dealership Service Managers on 11/22/06 stating: Some affected vehicles may have a clunk or pop type noise from the front suspension when driving at low speeds and turning right or left (parking lot type maneuvers). If you encounter this concern, use chassis ears to help locate the source of the noise and to determine if the noise is from the left or right side of the vehicle. Then contact Tech Line for further diagnosis and/or repair information. DO NOT replace any parts prior to contacting Tech Line.

Old 09-12-2007, 11:41 PM

I had the TSB done yesterday, and if you haven't done it, do it. It made a big difference in stop and go driving as well as increase my gas mileage due to me not mashing the gas pedal to move all the time. I'm happier now.

Old 09-13-2007, 12:47 AM

ORIGINAL: moronicicon

the scanner is NOT portable, as it is part of the two stage set up for the reprog on the new outlanders. The VCI is to be linked with the MEDIC in order to to the reprog and yes there are TWO TSB's to be done at the same time. I can get TSB numbers and what they are etc if needed. One of my customers is a member of this forum group and he asked me about it cause he read it here..........yep they do exist.
Do you know what happens if you don't do them at the same time and what needs to be done afterwards to correct this situation (my case exactly)?
At the first look, thecar seems to behave normally - better I should say as the hesitation is gone, but I seem to observe an increase in fuel consumption.

Quick Reply: TSB for 07 Outlander