Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Change the Rockford Fosgate System ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2018, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by theSaint024
Not a lot to glean from those specs. The only thing somewhat relevant is the output wattage but even that is misleading. Max watts do not equate to better sound. If anything continuous RMS wattage is the best indicator for loud, clean sound. But hard to tell from stock specs. You'll just have to try it. Since the nav package is more expensive, manufacturers often put the better stereos in those packages as incentive, so it's plausible it will sound better. I don't know the differences from the two so I can't help much. Just trying to help with some general information.
So here is the update... I decided to get the mmcs from my local auto wreckers since it was only $500 compared to $2,000+. I notice a big difference in everything from how loud it is to how clear it Is, and also the bass sound clear and crisp. The bass sounds tight now but before it sounded lose or distorted. Everyone that has listened to music in my car before has also noticed a big difference and I am pretty surprised and happy on how big the difference is. If anyone has the 6 CD changer and wants the mmcs for cheap do what I did but you will have to get the GPS antenna from your dealership, that's what I had to do and got 1 of the only 2 in Canada. And if your wondering how long it took to install all of this, it took maybe 10 min if that. So it was a really easy upgrade and fairly cheap. Now just need to get the back up camera and I'm golden!

Old 04-12-2018, 11:33 AM

Does anybody know what type of rockford fosgate speakers are in the doors of the 2010 outtie? Is it the Rockford fosgate prime R165-S speakers?